Sanity-of-InsanitySanity-of-Insanity

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

ADD Song Tribute ADD Song Tribute

Pretty funny

I Sanity-of-Insanity the creator of the Original ADD Song Flash Animation. Congratulate you on this Flash animation. Besides some i'll timing, it kept me laughing the whole time.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

I have watched this I donot know how many times

Yet this is now the time I actually think I'll review it. Fucking Epic, brilliant, I love the animation it is almost as if it was real. I would love to see the whole movie submitted even if in bits and pieces. and Heres hoping to see ep one in the near future.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Damn Nice

The animation wat a bit choppy, at points and some of the outlines that were supposed to be hidden were showing. but other than those little Flaws damn nice.

Pina Story (Trailer) Pina Story (Trailer)

If this is just the Trailer...

I can not wait to see the full movie. Great Idea ninja Cats and all. Here is hoping it is actually coming soon.

Home Alone! Home Alone!

What was the point of this?

Do not get me wrong it was an alright animation good quality but then it was short and had no plot further than KeyClock leaving his kids with the cat and thats were it lost me.

SalmonBerryClock responds:

Plot is overrated :)
not really, I just love short movies. Don't waste the viewers time, right?

Fucking Sloppy Dick Fffff Fucking Sloppy Dick Fffff

It's sad really

It's sad that a this flash's opening Star Syndicate screen was of more quality than the flash it self.

But on to it, Putting music into the background and 3 heads that appear to be squirrels heads rotating around is not enough to actually call this quality and the epileptic seizure inducing back ground only ads to the reason i dis like this. Try making an actual flas because I can tell you have skill but this is just pissing people off.

jebf responds:

im actually a very good flash animator
i just hate newgrounds :)

Merry Christmess Merry Christmess

That has to be on eof the best flashes I have seen

I love the concept kids want the next gen game consoles and the mad rush about getting them. The music that was used I find was well placed and used in the right points. Animation was smooth, The character design could use some work but over all it was a really good animations. and shows us that this holiday is about the family first not what you get.

Very touching and deep. Keep up the good work and hope you win something.

Dailytoon #298 Dailytoon #298

I love these things

They are allways so random and funny I love them and I am glad that you guys keep poping htem out. Keep up the good work.

FFVII: The Adventure FFVII: The Adventure

Best thing I have seen today

Kepp up the good work and I love the game at the end

4/5
~DevinP

Abnormally bbq-ish day Abnormally bbq-ish day

Damn good flash

I love how you do thses flash animations making them look like an old movie and shit like that, it is unique. And the Fat Christan lady Screaming "HE'S NOT A CHRISTAN!" That was unexpected. and BBQ using noxious fartgass to subdoo her, that was funny as hell man.

4/5
~Kancho

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Im telling you bbq's noxious fartgasse's taunt a fukin elephant!