Sanity-of-InsanitySanity-of-Insanity

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Love the game

But if I may suggest incorporating and Endless Play mode, where Rescue never comes? The weapon choice is nice but the downside is the bullet only travels directly to the point where it is verified, no caught in crossfire. It gets kinda annoying to have to switch to the chainsaw and defend the base with a touch pad.

But keep up the good work and here is to more, in the future.

Arithmattack Arithmattack

You do have potential

but games like this is just a waste. Math games are not that fun, even though this one did have a solid base to it, it fails at certain points such as not being able to correct answers if you hit the wrong key on accident or enter the wrong answer.

Snubby responds:

Space bar.

mouse game 2 mouse game 2

Loved the music and the game

The only problem was I got to areal 4 and it just stopped.

Dezimo responds:

yeah i just noticed that.
weird it doesn't do that when i play it from the fla file.
i've tried updating the swf so it sould work now

coin exchange coin exchange

Damn Nice

Highly addicting simple and complex at the same time. I got to level 7 bevore I gave up but still damn nice game.

Snake Headache Snake Headache

Not bad

It is functional but the flashing color and the background does do as the name implies I do have a headache now, but still love the music and the controls work great, other than the down side of the background and flashing color this is a great game keep up the good work.

eclypzsnake responds:

thank you, i will keep it up.

Path of the Cursor Path of the Cursor

For a first game

That was great I loved the Action Scripting Quality of the game ut I did find a way to cheat.

Righ click and move your mouse to the finnish and then left click. But still nice game.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Fucking Bloody Hell man

In all seriousness that game is more trippy thn apounbd of shrooms. I love it.

4/5

~American-Zombie

Brain IQ: Patience Test Brain IQ: Patience Test

And the point of this was?

DO not get me wrong it was made to an extent welldone in the layout and useability. But what was the puropse? Click a button as manytimes before you lose pactince? and you have to wait 3 seconds before it tell you something?

Over all this was not one of the best ideas for a game I have ever seen but it is not the worst.

Try to make something with a little more to it and some animation to it.

1/5
~American-Zombie

Space-Avoider Space-Avoider

Great game

But theres a fault

I found the end of the tunnel at about 2700.

the music then ended about 3800 and I ran my guy of the scree at 4800 and ended my score at 5599

omfgItsZoidy responds:

Yeah, I know.

3d logic 3d logic

My brain hurts.

I have been playing thios game for like 3 hours and I been on lvl 16 fo like 2 I give in you are the greatest. Good Game hope you make another and give a hint option.

4/5